Monday, September 19, 2011

Now that I have become more comfortable blogging, I can admit I don’t necessarily like blogging but I do not dislike it as well. Problems I have experienced so far, are that I don’t have any followers yet, this really sad. No one has viewed my blog yet. Actually, I have one view so it’s all good. I haven’t quite yet gotten a hang of this blogging but I prefer this class more than a regular writing class, because it is more enjoyable and independent work, yeahh.
A fashion trend that I love is the boho look. But currently I believe I am rockin’ the cowgirl/boho/chill swag. I love the feather earrings and combat boots! I also just bought a new pair of cow girl boots at Charlotte Rouge this weekend, love them.

1 comment:

  1. Your post just starts getting interesting right before you end it! I want to hear more about your "cowgirl/boho/chill swag". You could devote your entire blog to exploring this style-- you wear it so well! Also, try altering the text size; it's currently difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete