Monday, September 26, 2011

Task 4.

Add caption
A person I believe that has attained success is my mom, and bob Marley. I love bob Marley. He was all about one love and united people. I admire him so much for that. He brung joy to our people and he sang about what’s real. He overcame many adversities and growing up in the ghetto of Jamaica, and he brought good messages to the world. He sang for what he believed in. "“Just can't live that negative way...make way for the positive day!” he looked at the bright side of things in life and enjoyed. He didn’t judge, he believed we were one people and put aside peoples differences.
“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!” he’s right, its all in your mind you just have to learn how to look at the world from a higher standard and to live free and let go. I wish I could meet bob Marley that would be so awesome!  He just has so much wisdom and experience.
I love that when he performed he didn’t change himself, not for media not for anyone. He was just him. “One good thing about music, is when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
His inspirational lyrics and melodies were intended to unify all races and he believed in one love and one people. He dedicated sharing this message to the world, and his powerful lyrics did just that. Bob Marley is more than just an artist or singer, he is a role model. Love you bob Marley! R.I.P!

No comments:

Post a Comment