Tuesday, October 18, 2011


 
Combat boots, are my new obsession. These boots are Steve Madden, they are real leather and fur interior. They are extremely comfy and cute. I want these soooo bad by the way. I love combat boots. When I wear mine I feel ready to go on an adventure or something. They are 99$ which sucks but they ARE Steve M
adden, so I mean its they brand that you’d be paying for. Combat boots are fashionably in, they are comfy and useful plus they protect your feet and they are nature like, I feel like im about to go on a hike or something. You can where them with anything. Im really digging the light tan ones, I have a pair of brown but I like the light tan also. This summer, I used my combat boots so much. When I went to the mall, on the boats and the marina, horse back riding, bonfires, parties..ect You can find these boots at the mall of America. I believe the store is called spring or the 2nd floor has a steve madden store.  They have combat boots everywhere so best bet, is any shoe store.  There are many sorts of styles. You can get them short, worn down, knee length black brown.. so many options.

1 comment:

  1. Good info on combat boots; I've been thinking about getting a pair for a while. This post just needs a little polishing. There are a few grammar and spelling errors--you wrote 'where' instead of 'wear' and start off with 'compat' where you meant to write 'combat'. Also, make sure you capitalize "Steve Madden" and any other brand/store names you use.

    ReplyDelete