Monday, October 24, 2011

Inanimate object

Cotton Condy,
I am mostly made of air, and I’m usually on a stick.
Blue or pink, the usual colors you can’t resist.
Delicious and sweet and melting sensation makes me irresistible to little kids.
Although, at times adults don’t loose there inner child and fall into the temptation of the goodness of fluff
Yes, fluffy like a cloud. A fluffy ball of fluff
Cotton that’s candy that’s why they call me cotton candy.
I have my cotton candy friends and they disappear, one after the next...Until more is spun
Spun into a cluster of sticky goodness
They take me away, take me away to eat me and devour me, and I shrink I melt into the mouths of children and I am no longer fluff.
I appear at state fair and events, I bring people together. I put a smile on people’s faces.
My dream is to some day have a cotton candy palace, amongst the British of course
A dream world, a world that, of everyones fantasy.
There would be unicorns and walls of pure cotton candy. There would be no escape.
I would rule and they would have a immense thrown so great that of which would be only cotton candy, there would be cotton candy houses and cotton candy beds.
Cotton candy slides and places to lay your head. Cotton candy playgrounds and trampolines cotton, candy ice cream shops and cotton candy fashion.
But for now, they place me in bags. They carry me away to a place and slowly devoured.

1 comment: