Monday, October 17, 2011

Jersey Shore, the reality show that created a cultural slur within America. i cant stand jersey shore but at the same time I love it. It keeps me laughing and entertained. This article is about the cultural explosion of the jersey shore. Jersey shore has changed America both cultural wise and has became people’s obsession. What they do sometimes is ridiculous and not classy but it is still funny to watch. This article talks about their jersey shore lifestyle and the words they have created such as “Guido”. Its funny how since this show has came to be like everyone says words. This article also talks about each character. There is Snookie, Ronnie, situation, Pauley d, Sammy, j wow and Vinny. My favorite is Pauly d, and snookie is hilarious but somewhat annoying.  This season they travel to italy, its full of drama, & ridiculousness. Its crazy how famous these people have gotten from partying on a reality show. So many people try to be like them, wait for each episode. Personally my opinion is, I like this show but how Deena and Snookie party and get at the club is not something I think is cool, like getting sloppy makes them look trashy, I would not do that. Giovony got mad at Snookie for lifting up her dress at the club. I think he’s right like he wants a female that’s a lady but at the same time he shouldn’t change her and shouldn’t have reacted so selfish. I could go on forever about this show but im done J

No comments:

Post a Comment